Benefiting North Florida & You
Planned gifts provide the resources to create extraordinary opportunities and preserve North Florida’s legacy.
With a planned gift you can make a substantial gift commitment to benefit the North Florida Land Trust and at the same time receive meaningful tax and financial benefits for yourself and your heirs. Some gifts allow you to receive income for the rest of your life, and most gifts provide a variety of tax benefits such as tax-free income, avoidance of capital gains tax, increased charitable contributions deduction and potential estate-tax savings. The choice you make will depend on the goals for yourself, your family and your overall estate and financial plans.
Our development office is happy to talk to you about planned giving options, and we encourage you to speak with your own financial advisor about the best choice for you and your family.
- A lifetime membership to The Land Trust
- The knowledge that your contribution helps preserve the natural and cultural heritage of North Florida
- Exclusive news, reports and updates on current and developing Land Trust projects
- Invitations to member events
- All or part of your gift may be deductible as a charitable contribution. Please check with your tax advisor
Planned Gifts Include
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Life Insurance
- Life Estate
- Real Estate
- Retirement assets